Public Accountant Job Profile and Description
There various processes generally go on inside a company or an organization and the finance involved in every process should be thoroughly calculated and kept in a transparent manner. That is why there is an accounts section in each and every company and organization. There are various people appointed in various positions in the accounts section; public accountant is one of the many posts of the accounts section. All people of the accounts section work for a common objective and that is keeping various different accounts of the company. The public accountant generally assigned with the public accounts.
Public Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- The Prime duty of a public accountant is to take care of the public accounts of the company or organization in which he or she is working.
- He or she has to keep the public account transparent and updated, all the time.
- If there is any fault of defect detected in the public accounts, then he or she will be held responsible for that.
Public Accountant Skills and Specification
- A public accountant needs to be a master of the accounting art.
- He or she needs to be very punctual and dedicated person.
- He or she also needs to be a very minute observer.
Public Accountant Education and Qualification
- A person having bachelor’s degree in accounting or commerce can go for the public accountant job.
- The most suitable candidate for this job is the person, who has a master’s degree in accounting.
Public Accountant Job Salary
- The salary of a public accountant depends upon his abilities, skills and past experience.
- The salary of a public accountant generally comes in a range of $2000-$5000 per month.