By the word ‘Administration’, we mean any work which is aimed at managing and performing those operations which directly or indirectlly help in the running of an organisation or company. Administration may include many sub fields but the nature of work of a person in this field always revolves around governing and directing people in order to reach a certain goal.
The duties of a person involved in administration may be different for each different organisation or work set up but in general there are various attributes that forms the part of all the administration job descriptions.
The following are a few types of job posts in this area of work:
- Operations administration job
- Business administration job
- Junior manager job
- Data entry supervisor job
For anyone who is interested to be an administrator or be a part of the administration department of a company, the following few points shall be of help:
- For starters, it is important for the applicant to atleast hold a bachelor’s degree in administration or business administration.
- A person with an MBA degree may always be a preferred choice in comparison to someone who has only done graduation.
- Experience always counts. A person with ample experience in the field of administration will always win more points than one who doesn’t.
- The other attributes which make a good administrator are good personality, leadership skills, good interpersonal skills etc…