A call center supervisor functions to supervise the routine call center activities, procedures and prepares the related reports. He oversees a group of call center operators, ensures the accuracy of services provided to the customers, handling of customer operations with perfections and evaluates the performance of individual operations. A call center supervisor plays an important role in suggesting the job positions, hiring the candidates for suitable job positions and organizes the training programs for them by following the call center standards. Assigning the shift duties, achieving the department goals and helping call center operators are the other job responsibilities of a call center supervisor.
Call center supervisor job specifications:
- Excellent communication skills to deal with the team and motivational abilities to motivate the call center operators to provide the effective customer support.
- Coordination aptitude to cooperate with the different call center departments such as the technical department, etc to gather the essential information about the technical products, etc.
- Ability to put the request for vacant job positions within the department, experience of hiring candidates and training them by conducting the seminars & programs.
- Supervising the daily call center activates such as handling of customer complaints, queries and discussing the serious nature customer complaints with the operators.
- Preparing the performance reports of call center agents by emphasizing on their target achievement capability, behaviour within the organization and measuring their effective skills.
- Ensuring the implementation and regulation of call center policies within the department and monitoring the discipline in the team.
- Assigning the regular targets & tasks, conducting the weekly meetings to review the pending customer complaints and maintaining the records for timely submission.