A marketing director regulates the marketing planning, marketing budget, oversees corporate activities and pays attention to develop the marketing business units. Managing marketing supplies, involvement in various legal networks, supervising the communication managers and controlling the external & internal marketing system are the core job duties of a marketing director. A marketing director is responsible for developing the new marketing plans, implementing the unique marketing policies and for attending the prospective client meetings, etc. Therefore, an experienced marketing director is the key to unlock the success gateway for an organization.
Marketing Director Job Specifications:
- Knowledge of strategic planning and experience of suggesting an affordable budget to benefit the entire marketing organization.
- Designing, implementing and executing the annual marketing plans for the firm by adding the more facilities to the marketing staff.
- Supervising a firm’s protocol processing and writing the new client proposals to invite the potential clients in participating presentation sessions.
- Analyzing the activities of regional marketing offices by inspecting the customer contact system management.
- Attending the meets with the high profile corporate clients for marketing the upcoming revolutionary products & services.
- Making efforts for brand building of the organization by conducting the marketing surveys to gather the feedback.
- Approving the required advertisement schedules such as road shows, advertisement in electronic & print media and exhibitions, etc.
- Assign the business marketing targets to the different units by following the organization rule & regulations.
- Ability of support development for upcoming regional marketing budgets.
- Managing the high level public relation and assisting the attorney to secure agreements.