A fashion job specification is a detailed description of a particular fashion field job, which is drafted to guide the interested candidates in a right direction. Job seekers can review a fashion job specification and can apply for a suitable offered job vacancy. A fashion job specification is created by mentioning the education qualification, experience of handling job responsibilities in a particular fashion field and desired knowledge of fashion & skills. However, fashion is a vast field and fashion marketing, fashion photographer and fashion director are some of the different field sections. Fashion editor, fashion coordinator and fashion publicist are the diverse job designations and are presented with the unique job specifications. Therefore, a fashion job specification varies according to the different fashion job positions.
Types of fashion job specifications:
- Fashion model job specification
- Creative fashion director job specification
- Fashion designer job specification
- Fashion public relation job specification, etc
Following mentioned attributes must be considered to prepare an effective fashion job specification:
- Concentrate on the offered fashion job position and field to point out the important factors to be written in a fashion job specification.
- State the required educational skills such as a diploma, course, bachelor & masters in photography, fashion designing, fashion technology, business management, customer relation management and business administration as per the field.
- Mention the experiences along with effective communication & interpersonal skills, team spirit aptitude, knowledge of fabrics & fashion policies and ability to maintain a potential customer network for generating business.
- Fashion Career Description
- Fashion Job Descriptions
- Creative Fashion Director Career Description
- Fashion Photographer Career Description
- Fashion Wholesale Job Description