A maintenance job specification is the detailed overview of an offered job to gather the employment applications from the interested candidates, who are willing to opt for a maintenance job. A maintenance job specification is drafted by mentioning the necessary education requirements, maintenance job duties & responsibilities and needed experience in a reputed maintenance company. Maintenance shift supervisor, maintenance man and maintenance mechanic job are the different maintenance job positions for which the diverse maintenance job specifications are required to hire the deserving candidates. A maintenance job specification helps the interested candidates to take a decision to apply or not to opt for a particular job. Hence, a maintenance job specification is outlined diversely for the different job profiles.
Types of Maintenance job specification:
- Maintenance helper job specification
- Maintenance planner job specification
- Maintenance worker job specification
- Maintenance manager job specification, etc
Following mentioned steps must be considered to outline an exclusive maintenance job specification:
- Pen down the needed educational requirements such as a technical diploma, graduation & post graduation in mechanical engineering, electric engineering, personnel management or a GED equivalent qualification.
- State the required experience in the maintenance field along with the skill sets like good communication & negotiation skills, sound practice of maintenance tools & equipments, ability to inspect problems with the appropriate solution along with the understanding of maintenance procedures.