A management job specification is a well- drafted overview of a vacancy, which is reviewed by the interested candidates to apply for a particular management job designation. A management job specification is the combination of mandatory administration skills, necessary experience of working in a management industry, and it states the offered organizational job duties & responsibilities. Management is a practicing field consisting of a number of different management job profiles. Account manager, CEO and Sports marketing are the some different jobs for which diverse management job specifications are drafted to express the exact requirement of a vacancy. If the candidature of an interested candidate fulfils the criteria, he/ she can execute the job application. However, a management job specification can be varied according to the management job positions.
Types of job specifications:
- Asset Manager Job specification
- Business management job specification
- Management consultant job specification
- General Manager Job specification, etc
Following mentioned factors play an essential role in creating an impressive management job specification:
- Focus on a management job position and think of the vital attributes to be included in management job specification to make it more effective.
- Mention the management job title, summary and report to section for clearing the job objective.
- Point out the needed management qualification such as a graduation & post graduation in business management, sports management, business administration, marketing and other fields along with the specialization in a particular management field.
- State the recommended management experience along with excellent communication & interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate, documentation knowledge, strong decision making skills along with team spirit, capability to organizing schedules and others.