A marketing coordinator functions to guide the marketing team for policy development, achieving customer satisfaction rate, dealing with the potential clients and accomplishing the targets by following marketing & sales awareness standards. Ability to sort out all queries of customers, knowledge of executing marketing standard policies and managing the customer communications are some of the important job duties of a marketing coordinator. A marketing coordinator should pose effective communication skills, good coordinating abilities and good management experience in handling the marketing service programs. Therefore, a marketing coordinator plays a vital role in establishing a range of products in the market and benefits the organization with its diverse skills.
Marketing Coordinator Job Specifications:
- Ability to assist the marketing manager in preparing impressive product presentations, marketing scripts and interesting sales propels for coordinating with the other departments.
- Knowledge of writing the fresh content for promoting the various product & services and responsibility to update the same on the website of the company.
- Experience of tracking the marketing strategies, customer satisfaction level and activities of the current marketing programs.
- Supervising the marketing implementation policies, coordinating the wide communication channels and producing the newsletters with performance analysis reports.
- Drafting and implementation of the lead generation plans, targets & objectives within the approved budget.
- Sound knowledge of monitoring the blogs, online marketing campaigns and conducting the online surveys for measuring the current satisfaction level of the product users.
- Attending the company sponsored road shows, city hours and events, etc.
- Ensuring the production and placement of the required marketing material.