A sales coordinator functions to support the sales team, manages the generated leads & ensures the equal distribution of prospective leads between the sales executives, resolves the customer services issues within the department. Issuing the timely quotations, responsibility of maintaining the efficient working environment and assisting the concerned sales officers are some of the important job duties of a sales coordinator. A sales coordinator should pose good communication skills, experience of handing dissatisfied customers and knowledge of managing effective sales leads. Therefore, a sales coordinator plays a vital role in managing the sales department.
Sales Coordinator Job Specifications:
- Experience of building good customer relationship, conducting the weekly, monthly and annual analysis for gathering essential sales data & preparing the necessary sales reports for timely submission.
- Knowledge of drafting the various sales agreements, proposals & effective presentations and ability to demonstrate the sales offers to the clients.
- Coordinating with the sales team & potential clients for commencing the business meetings and arranging the required material to complete the deal such as marketing & advertising printed material and CDs of product presentations.
- Ability to update the data into the software on routine basis, including the pending sales queries, customer issues and in process sales leads, etc.
- Assisting the sales manager for implementing the necessary sales polices, putting a requirement list of essential sales & marketing material and updating the record shelves for the same.
- Measuring the performance of sales executives by filling the pending sales targets and maintaining the accomplished target reports.