Account Receivable Job Profile and Description
There are generally two kinds of accounts in a company; one is account receivable and account payable. The account receivable is the one, where they keep the account of those things, which are going to get by the company or organization. The account payable is the one, where they keep the list of the things, which are going to be paid by the company or organization. An account receivable post is there in each and every company to take care of the account receivable.
Account Receivable Duties and Responsibilities
- Though there are various responsibilities on the shoulder of the person working as the account receivable but the prime duty of his or her is to take 360 degree care of the account receivable of the company or organization in which he or she is working.
- The account receivable should be maintained in a flawless manner and that is the responsibility of the person working as the account receivable.
Account Receivable Skills and Specifications
- A person should possess enough skills in accounting and bookkeeping to work as an account receivable.
- He or she should have a great command over the mathematics language as that is most required for this particular job.
Account Receivable Education and Qualification
- Only a commerce graduate can go for the account receivable job. Science or other graduates should avoid this job as they are not going to be selected, in any circumstances.
- If you have done any advanced course in accounting, then you are more eligible to get this job.
Account Receivable Job Salary
- Salary is not going to be a constraint for an eligible candidate as far as account receivable job is concerned.
- The general salary range is $1500-$3000 per month.