Account Services Job Description and Specification
In every company, it is very important to keep the record of the accounts. Generally, there are many kinds of accounts in an organization and each and every account should be kept updated, in an impeccable manner. This is why; there is an accounts section in almost every office. There are many people deployed in this section and all of them work with a single aim, to keep all the accounts of the company or organization up dated and error-free. The post of account services is one of the many posts available in the accounting department.
Account Services Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty of a person joined in account services is to keep accounts of the company.
- He or she can be assigned with any kind of account and his or her responsibility will be to maintain that account without any error.
- If there is any problem found in the account he or she is keeping then, he or she has to do the rectification job.
Account Services Skills and Specifications
- A person willing to join as an accounts services executive should possess skills in managing accounts.
- He or she needs to be good at mathematics as that is the prime requirement of this job.
Account Services Education and Qualification
- If you have a desire to join as accounts services executive then you should have a bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- If you have completed master’s degree in commerce then you are a more deserving candidate as far as account services job is concerned.
Account Services Job Salary
- The salary of this job varies from person to person and company to company. However, you can expect a salary of $2000 to $ 4000 per month, from this job.