Insurance Account Executive Job Profile and Description
An Insurance Account Executive job is to look for and acquire new insurance accounts for the insurance brokerage or agency and also servicing and maintaining existing insurance accounts. As the person in charge of insurance accounts one is required to retain the employer’s insurance business. Give audience to existing clients; advise them on the status and requirements of their insurance accounts. Get to know their needs and provide solutions that are appropriate.
Insurance Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquire new insurance accounts for the insurance brokerage or agency.
- Servicing and managing existing insurance accounts.
- Advice clients on their insurance needs.
- Provide appropriate solutions for client’s insurance needs.
- Supervise and ensure that there is quality service delivery.
- Maintain and ensure that there is effective credit control on the clients
- Give advice and quality information to colleagues and junior staff.
- Ensure that clients are complying with insurance procedures at the brokerage or agency.
- Ensure that accounts are in term with legal and market updates.
Insurance Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Quick and fast in mathematical calculations.
- Excellent at spoken and written communication skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Self-drive and self-motivation.
- Ability to gather and analyze information.
- Good business mind.
- Confidence in defending business presentations and being able to highly network.
- Ability to manage large budgets and contracts in terms of finances.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Keen to organization and neatness.
Insurance Account Executive Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, Insurance option.
- Three to five years’ experience in the field of insurance and sales.
- Good background in Mathematics and English.
- Any prior training in the field of sales, marketing, financial management and insurance brokerage is also important for the job.
Insurance Account Executive Salary
- Salary for an Insurance Account Executive is between $ 50,000 – $ 90,000.