Property Accountant Job Profile and Description
Generally, there are various kinds of properties of a company or organization, like landed properties, machineries, investments and so on. So, there is a separate account in every company or organization to keep a record of the properties. The job of a property accountant is to take care of property account of the company or the organization in which he or she is posted.
Property Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- The prime duty of a property accountant is to manage the property account of the company and keep it updated.
- If there is any fault detected in the property account of the company or the organization, where he or she is doing the job, then he or she will be responsible for that and has to correct that immediately.
Property Accountant Skills and Specifications
- The property accountant should possess knowledge in handling the accounts.
- He or she should have knowledge about various kinds of properties of a company or organization.
- He or she should possess leadership quality as there could be a team of accountants working under him or her.
Property Accountant Education and Qualification
- The minimum educational qualification that is required to be a property accountant is bachelor’s degree in commerce.
- If any one has done masters in commerce then he or she better deserves the property accountant job but the most suitable candidate for this job is one, who has done chartered accounting.
Property Accountant Job Salary
- The salary of a property accountant depends upon his or her skills and educational qualification. If a chartered accountant is doing a property accountant job then he or she will get far more salary than a graduate.
- Generally, the salary range of a property accountant is from $2000-$4000 per month.