An investment analyst functions to forecast the current industry, economic and business financial conditions, which play a vital role in making the financial investment decisions. An investment analyst is being hired by the organizations to predict their financial conditions by comparing with the economic and industrial conditions. The person is responsible for summarizing the financial records, monetary stability and existing current & long term investment trends and works to demonstrate the financial statement summaries by using graphs & charts. An organization always initiates further investments on the advice of an investment analyst, who recommends the buying or selling of assets.
Investment Analyst Job Specifications:
- Effective analysing skills to interpret the current investment plans of the organizations and strong decision making skills to recommend the financial ventures, which favour the organization.
- Ability to propose the beneficial financial modifications to the fund managers.
- Knowledge of generating computer illustrated reports and capability of maintaining financial business investment records for timely suggestions.
- Excellent communication skills to hold the meetings, discussing the associated investment related factors and make out the expected outcomes to meet the requirements.
- Sound knowledge of the current economic, social and government financial obligations to prepare the new investment strategies for the concerned organization.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to stay in touch with the stock brokers and potential investors to gather the present marketing reports.
- Ability to inspect the legal documentation and to contact the investment bankers or attorneys for the same.
- Confidence to motivate the team members and ability to train them for the future growth.
- Investment Banking Analyst Job Specification
- Investment Analyst Job Descriptions
- Securities Analyst Job Description
- Financial Analyst Job Description
- Investment Operations Manager Job Description