A call centre job specification is briefly drafted to provide an exact overview to the job seekers and to help them in applying for the deserving call centre job position. Such a job specification is the summary of the required educational skills, experience handling challenging situations, list of compulsory call centre job duties & responsibilities. A call centre job specification differs for inbound and outbound call centre profiles. Call centre agent, CRM manger, switchboard operator and telemarketing executive are some of the call centre job positions, whereas the job specification for each vacancy is drafted uniquely to help the interested contenders. A call centre job specification results to an easy and comfortable recruitment procedure.
Types of call centre job specification:
- Call centre supervisor job specification
- Telesales executive job specification
- Call centre manager job specifications
- Virtual assistant job specifications, etc
Following given steps must be considered to produce an impressive call centre job specification:
- Stay focused on the offered call centre job position and outline the important factors to make a job specification more appealing.
- Write the job title, summary of the vacancy and define report to section effectively to clear the job objective.
- Discuss the required educational qualifications such as graduation & post graduation is arts, business administration, sales management, customer support, technical field along with the sound knowledge of computers.
- Write about the recommended experience of handling clients, knowledge of selling products, effective conversation skills, team spirit aptitude and brilliant interpersonal skills, etc.
- Mention, if there are any additional skills which can be considered for hiring a deserving candidate in the call centre job specification.