A call center manager is responsible for ensuring the proper call center functioning, implementation of management approved rules & regulations and developing & monitoring the timely customer services. Delivering the standard services, reviewing the legitimate customer issues and achieving the call center goals are some of the major job duties of a call center manager. This job designation represents the call center policies & strategies by acting as a bridge between the management and the call center staff. Therefore, a call center manager is appointed to achieve the maximum growth in sales & customer satisfaction index.
Call Center Manager Job Specifications:
- Ability to manage, develop and suggest the compulsory profile activities of the call center employees.
- Interacting with the management for putting the requirement of hiring the new employees.
- Monitoring & supervising the current call center activities by inspecting the level of open serious nature customer complaints.
- Attending the meetings with the senior management for providing updates on the existing product sales, upcoming productions and discussing the effective ways to resolve the legal disputes.
- Reviewing, generating and executing the performance reports of the call center individuals, recording the current statistics of customer satisfaction and gathering information on the upcoming products in the market.
- Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate with inbound & outbound call centers to improve their knowledge level to deal with the crucial cases, suggesting the unique methods to speed up the process and enhancing the sales rate for meeting the targets.
- Forecasting the budget of call center departments, analyzing the training requirements, paying attention to minimize the efforts and preparing the reports for timely submission.