A telemarketing manager regulates the telemarketing department to solicit the prospective customer by using dial marketing methods or phone marketing techniques. He handles the routine activities of telemarketers in inbound & outbound call centres, assigning the day- to-day targets and managing the team by sorting all of their productive queries to generate & convince the potential customers for selling the products. A marketing manager should have good converse skills, management abilities and skills to estimate & evaluate the generated business. This designation plays a vital role in training the telemarketers to attain the maximum business.
Telemarketing Manager Job Specifications:
- Sound knowledge of available company products for managing the effective workflow between the sales & marketing department in inbound & outbound call centres.
- Drafting the impressive call centre scripts to attract the customers towards products and training the telemarketers to communicate effectively with the potential clients.
- Handling of serious customer problems by guiding the clients in the right direction and maintaining the health customer relationships for the future sales.
- Updating the customer system database by providing the changed customer contact numbers & address.
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to deal with the high profile corporate customers and generating the quality lead for completing the expected product sales targets.
- Organizing the sales & marketing meets to understand & discuss the encountered problems and ability to answer the queries of the telemarketers to deal with the complicated client problems.
- Regular follow up with the active leads and accomplishing the sales targets by implementing the latest telesales methodologies.
- Implementation of management approved rules & regulations and motivating the supervisors to maintain the discipline, preparing the timely telemarketer performance reports and allowing the valid team compensation structure, etc.