A marketing intern is responsible for assisting the marketing department in planning various marketing & advertising events, preparing the initial level documentation, handling the customer complaints and working with the marketing coordinators to accomplish the targets on the time. Scheduling the work load, arranging the marketing material supplies and following up with the prospective customer are some of the important job duties of a marketing intern. A marketing intern should have effective communication skills, ability to learn & understands the marketing procedures and good knowledge of initial level marketing standards. Hence, a marketing intern plays a vital role in helping the marketing department by maintaining the data supply & handling the routine official calls.
Marketing Intern Job Specifications:
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with the staff members, attending the potential customers and enthusiastic to work in the field.
- Ability to fulfil the target within the time, preparing the routine outcome report for the same and assisting the marketing coordinator in daily official tasks.
- Knowledge of the initial level marketing duties, zeal to learn from the assigned responsibilities and outlining the marketing events for organizing the advertisement campaigns.
- Experience of working on the internet, computer system & peripherals, knowledge for conducting online surveys of the offered products, generating the interested communities and handling the customer complaint issues by showing courtesy & respect.
- Basic practice of all federal & state laws for conducting marketing programs, ability to follow the policies and attending the meetings with the marketing assistants.
- Preparing the quarterly documentation, budgetary limitation and putting a requirement for the marketing material.