A telecommunication business analyst is responsible for conducting the business analysis for observing the requirements, suggesting the effective business plans for the desired development and scheduling the proper execution of the recommended telecommunication strategies. Ensuring of proper utilization of available telecom resources, tracking & preparing the telecommunication analytical reports and judging the changing requirements of the company are some of the important job duties of a telecommunication business analyst. This job position should pose effective communication skills, investigative abilities and good experience of conducting timely business analysis by using the suitable investigative procedures. Hence, a telecommunication business analyst plays a vital role in the success of a concerned telecommunication company.
Telecommunication Business Analyst Job Specifications:
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with the concerned department for gathering the sufficient data to perform the business analysis.
- Ability to convert the business requirements to technical specifications, ensuring the delivery of the diverse entities and clearing the scope of the recommended business strategies.
- Experience of using the innovative diagnostic techniques & the latest software tools for completing the analysis of the assigned projects and ability to understand the complex issues related to the current telecom system.
- Knowledge of preparing analytical reports, completing the documentation & uploading the records for the future references.
- Understanding of the potential telecom business policies and confidence to prepare the remedial strategies by conducting a case study on the available records.
- Ability to predict the associated problems of the pre- development telecom projects and initiating the outside & online analysis for gathering the customer feedback.